The company is the pioneer of zero discharge of industrial wastewater in China, mainly providing one-stop intelligent environmental protection solutions for national key industries such as electric power, chemical industry, municipalities and non-ferrous metals. It boasts rich technical and operational experience in the fields of wastewater treatment and zero discharge, water reuse, desalinated water treatment and seawater desalination in particular. And it is a comprehensive environmental management service provider integrating R&D, design, production, service and operation.
Analysis of current difficulties
At present, the main problems of pretreatment in reverse osmosis concentrated water are:
(1) Large dosing volume and high operating costs;
(2) The removal of heavy metal ions, permanent hardness and temporary hardness is not complete;
(3) Low removal rate of organic matter;
(4) Poor adaptability of dosing control system with water quality changes.
We are looking for companies with knowledge of the following requirements:
(1) Reduce the dosing amount.
(2) Improve the removal rate of heavy metal ions, permanent hardness and temporary hardness.
(3) Improve the removal rate of organic matter.
(4) Improve the adaptability of the dosing control system with the change of water quantity and quality.