JOIN THE CONTEST!
Hyundai Motor Group is committed to becoming an advanced mobility solution provider in the new round of technological revolution and industrial transformation. Since 2018, it has completed a total of 80 cooperation projects and early-stage investments in 51 startups with 96 selected global startups.
Time: September-December 2022
Application format: Online and offline
HMG Open Innovation Program ‘Pharos’ (” Beacon “Open Innovation Program of Hyundai Motor Group) is an open, innovative and accelerated program jointly organized by Hyundai Motor Group Innovation Center (Beijing), China Forward-looking Digital R&D Center of Hyundai Motor Group and Acceleration Center of Technology Innovation and Benefit in Hyundai Motor, and it is aimed to:
- Explore new technology, value cooperation and value investment
- Guide local innovation cooperation and lead innovation abroad
- Transform, collaborate, innovate and embrace the future with innovation partners
After successfully entering the Program of Innovation Accelerator , you will gain:
- The opportunity of in-depth cooperation with Hyundai Motor Group and the launch of project verification, funding support for PoC verification project, and discussion for feasibility of commercial mass production
- A chance to participate in a workshop and talk in-depth with an industry expert
- Connect with industry partners: opportunities of industrial and business collaboration
- Benefits of accelerated camp (6 months): Free office space, mentor training, regular startup networking events, and third-party consulting and support
- Investment opportunities: strategic investment, innovative ecological investment institutions, and other investment opportunities for Hyundai Motor Group
- Secondary acceleration and overseas opportunities: access to the global strategic acceleration plan and innovation platform of Hyundai Motor Group, and opportunities of overseas business expansion
- Publicity and promotion: Participate in the roadshow of the day for achievements’ display and the joint publicity of media who are our innovation partners to promote the event, etc
Danish companies are now also invited to join the contest. All proposals related to the Key Sectors will be reviewed. Government funding, cash rewards, and technology transfer assistance will be offered for winning and matching solution providers.
How to Apply
What we need from you is a brief description of your business solution that underlines WHAT your solution is, WHY it is innovative, and HOW it contributes to people’s lives.
You can submit your proposal directly to the contest organizers. Or you can choose to get support from Dansk Industri’s local consultants first. If you already have a pitch deck, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
sensor, chip, OTA, Autonomous driving, Chassis, In-cabin solution, Telematics, In-car Hygiene, PBV, X2X
Charging infrastructure, Charging ecosystem, BaaS, BMS, ESS, Battery technology, Battery recycling, recovery and reuse, Hydrogen fuel cell system, hydrogen vehicle.
Service robot, industrial robot
Robotaxi, Shared mobility, Fleet operation