JOIN THE INNOVATION CALL!
Pfizer China forms a strategic alliance with Chinaccelerator in the launch of a large-scale open innovation challenge for Pfizer Vaccine. Together, the two partners will explore and develop novel and effective digital solutions with the start-ups around the world and maximize the power of innovation!
1. Gathered resources and guidance from one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies and one of Asia’s leading start-up accelerators.
2. Extensive involvement in digital innovation and transformation in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries.
3. Insights into three key challenges of Vaccine and accelerate solution creation.
4. Application of leading entrepreneurial methodologies v and connection with digital ecosystems globally.
1. Digital solution but industry-, vertical- and geography-agnostic
2. Funding stage of Pre-A or later
3. Established team, relatively developed solution and feasible
for implementation and commercialization
4. Proven market-relevant knowledge, technology and operating
experience in or for China
5. Strong track record and credibility of the business and its
6. Experience of working with large corporates or investment
organizations is a plus!
1. Opportunity to co-create real digital solutions
with Pfizer and Chinaccelerator
2. Specialist advice and guidance from Chinaccelerator
on matters relating, but not limited to, business,
strategy and entrepreneurship
3. Funding for Pilot Accelerator Program
4. Potential fast track to future project incubation
and commercial collaboration with Pfizer
HOW TO APPLY
What we need from you is a brief description of your business solution that underlines WHAT your solution is, WHY it is innovative, and HOW it contributes to people’s lives.
You can submit your proposal directly to China Mobile. Or you can choose to get support from Dansk Industri’s local consultants first. If you already have a pitch deck, please email it to email@example.com.
Enhance public awareness of immunization and disease prevention
Explore novel ways to provide quality vaccination services to new parents
Improve capabilities of disease prevention and control and disseminating public health information
Challenge Bridge presents an opportunity for companies to access the Chinese market by cooperating with local business partners. Challenge Bridge is operated by DI China and co-funded by the Danish Industry Foundation.